The School Teacher Fellowship at the British School at Athens is offered each year to enable a teacher to pursue a project in Greece designed to enhance their teaching
(for example by researching a course, preparing teaching materials, visiting sites or using the Library). The Fellowship is non-stipendiary, and includes one week of accommodation at our Athens or Knossos base and an airfare up to £300, and may be taken at any stage of the academic year by agreement with the School Director.
The School Teacher Fellow will be required to submit a report on his/her research to the School’s Courses & Teaching Subcommittee, and to the Gilbert Murray Trust Classics Committee.
· a Curriculum Vitae
· a short proposal (1,000 words maximum)
· a reference letter from the applicant’s Head Teacher or Head of Department, as appropriate.
The deadline for applications is Monday 30 January 2017.
- Harden, Sarah (Winchester College) 15/16
- Mitropoulos, Athina (Cranleigh School, Surrey) 14/15
- Bryan, James (Newcastle Sixth Form College) 13/14