The BSA is engaged in a number of projects to disseminate its work and improve access to its collections through the following electronic resources:
• AGOnline: a collaborative project with the EfA, this digital version of Archaeology in Greece and Chronique des Fouilles has been online since December 2009: RSS feeds are available;
• CLAROS: the BSA is a partner in CLAROS - an international interdisciplinary research federation using the latest developments in Information and Communication Technologies to bring the art of the world to everyone.
• Museums and Archives Online: This is a work in progress which enables the centralised search of all the digital databases of the BSA. It includes catalogues of digital images of artifacts, material, documents, photographs held in the following collections of the BSA:
- Archive: including excavation records, The Byzantine Research Fund, the papers of individuals connected to the School and some Corporate records.
- Fitch Laboratory, Seed Collection;
- The Museum;
- Knossos Stratigraphic Museum Collection.
• RSS Feeds: a constantly growing list of online feeds keeping you up-to-date on the different aspects of the School's work.