The John Morrison Memorial Fund for Hellenic Maritime Studies has been inaugurated by gifts from the family of the late John Morrison in his memory. Its purpose is to further research into all branches of Hellenic maritime studies of any period.
The next round of application will open in 2019.
- Velentza, Aikaterini (University of Southampton) 17/18
- Milani, Gian Piero (University of Oxford) 17/18
- Campbell, Peter B. (BSR) 17/18
- Herrera, Jorge Manuel (Honor Frost Foundation) 15/16
- Fotakis, Zisis (Hellenic Naval Acaddemy) 15/16
- Vasilakis, Steven John (University of Sydney) 14/15
- British School Library 14/15
- Leikin, Julia (School of Slavonic and East European Studies, UCL) 13/14
- Triantafyllidis, Ioannis (Laboratory of Marine Sciences, University of Piraeus) 13/14