Click here to become a Supporter of the BSA
The BSA has been supported by subscriptions and philanthropy throughout its 130-year history and, as we seek to reduce our dependence on government funding, the importance of these contributions is increasing. The BSA’s Supporters are a central part of our community and enjoy stand-out packages. The BSA offers three levels of contribution that are renewed each year on 1 January. All donations received from our Supporters who are UK taxpayers are eligible for Gift Aid. Supporters in all tiers are eligible to vote at the AGM in London.
You will be joining a unique organisation that has an unparalleled impact on the humanities and social sciences worldwide.
Join the Friends (£40) and receive:
- A tailored programme of lectures, trips and museum visits
- A monthly e-Bulletin and a twice-yearly Newsletter
- The right to vote at the AGM in London
- The ability to purchase the Annual of the British School at Athens and yearly Archaeological Reports.
Join the Pendlebury Circle (£150-1000) and receive, in addition to Friends’ entitlements:
- Invitations to our annual Garden Party in London and to dinner with the Director in London
- Behind-the-scenes tours in museums and exhibition previews
- Invitation to dinner following Upper House seminars (with prior notice)
- Pre-arranged private tours of the BSA to view facilities and meet staff
- Recognition on the BSA website and in the Newsletter
Join the Director’s Circle (£1001 and over) and receive the following in addition to the above:
- Invitations to trips accompanied by the Director to museums and archaeological sites in Greece that are currently being excavated by the BSA or other foreign institutes in Athens
Further information about the Director’s Circle can be found in the BSA Director’s Circle brochure.
Those enrolled in a programme of study at a UK university are eligible to join the Student Supporters (£20), which receive the same entitlements as the Friends.
For further information about supporting the BSA please contact the Administrative Assistant, Dr. Flora Michelaki : email@example.com.