The BSA has been supported by subscriptions and philanthropy throughout its 130-year history and, as we seek to reduce our dependence on government funding, the importance of these contributions is increasing. The BSA’s supporters are a central part of our community and enjoy stand-out packages. The School offers three levels of contribution that are renewed each year on 1 January. All donations received from our supporters who are UK taxpayers are eligible for Gift Aid.
You will be joining a unique organisation that has an unparalleled impact on the humanities and social sciences worldwide.
Join the Friends (£40) and receive:
- A tailored programme of lectures, trips and museum visits
- A monthly e-Bulletin and a twice-yearly Newsletter
- The right to vote at the School’s AGM in London
- The ability to purchase Annual of the BSA and Archaeological Reports
Join the Pendlebury Circle (£150-1000) and receive, in addition to Friends’ entitlements:
- Invitations to our annual Garden Party in London and to dinner with the Director in London
- Behind-the-scenes tours in museums and exhibition previews
- Priority booking arrangements for BSA events
- Invitation to dinner following Upper House seminars (with prior notice)
- Pre-arranged private tours of the School to view facilities and meet BSA staff
- Recognition on the BSA website and in the Newsletter
Join the Director’s Circle (£1001 and over) and receive the following further entitlements:
- Invitations to trips accompanied by the Director to museums and archaeological sites in Greece that are currently being excavated by the BSA or other foreign institutes in Athens
Further information about the Director’s Circle can be found in the BSA Director’s Circle brochure.
Those enrolled in a programme of study at a UK university are eligible to join the Student Supporters (£20), which receive the same entitlements as the Friends.
For further information about supporting the BSA please contact the Development and Administrative Officer, Kate Smith: email@example.com.