Innovation, tools and services for libraries: the COVID-19 challenge
The BSA library as a member of Organizing Committee for the Support of Libraries (CSL) co-organizes its second webcast and brings together library and information professionals from Greece and abroad to share their insights on the subject: Innovation, tools, and services for libraries: the COVID-19 challenge.
The webcast will take place on November 10 2021 the program will include four speeches and the rare opportunity for attendees to interact with three past presidents of IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions) which will be virtually present at the same event to share their knowledge.
–Claudia Lux, IFLA past President (2007-2009), Zentral und Landesbibliothek Berlin, Germany
–Ingrid Parent, IFLA past President (2011-2013), UBC University Librarian, from Canada
–Ellen Tise, IFLA past President (2009-2011), Stellenbosch University from South Africa
–Anthi Katsirikou, President of the Association of Greek Librarians and Information Scientists, Head of the Library of Piraeus University
The webcast will be presented and coordinated by Tonia Arachova, IFLA President Elect 2021-2023.
• Lectures will be held in English.
• Participation is free but a separate pre-registration is required. To register please visit https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eG8pvKKyTFiZV0ZZu80Etw
• Participants will be notified in a timely manner, by email, and will receive an invitation with the link to access the online conference on Zoom platform.
• Livestreaming and question asking in real time will be possible via YouTube https://youtu.be/ofdeUHGQKUE No registration required.
• Certificates of participation will be available on request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The speeches will afterwards be made openly available to everyone, via the YouTube channel of the Eugenides Foundation here: https://www.youtube.com/user/eugenfound/featured and via the Repository of CSL that holds all previous events: http://repository-csl.ekt.gr