The John Morrison Memorial Fund for Hellenic Maritime Studies was inaugurated by gifts from the family of the late John Morrison in his memory. Its purpose is to further research into all branches of Hellenic maritime studies of any period. One or two grants, which are unlikely to be more than £500 in total, may be made. Grants may also be available from the Fund for buying maritime books and journals for the BSA’s Library.
Applications and letters for reference should reach the Assistant Director by the closing date 30th April 2024.
If you are interested, apply here.
- Nuray Nisan Köknar (University of Cyprus) 21/22
- Federico Ugolini (University of Haifa) 20/21
- Dimitrios Karampas (University of Oxford) 19/20
- Chiara Maria Mauro (University of Haifa) 18/19
- Duncan Howitt-Marshall (University of Cambridge) 18/19
- Aikaterini Velentza (University of Southampton) 17/18
- Gian Piero Milani (University of Oxford) 17/18
- Peter B. Campbell (BSR) 17/18
- Jorge Manuel Herrera (Honor Frost Foundation) 15/16
- Zisis Fotakis (Hellenic Naval Acaddemy) 15/16
- Steven JohnVasilakis (University of Sydney) 14/15
- British School Library 14/15
- Julia Leikin (School of Slavonic and East European Studies, UCL) 13/14
- Ioannis Triantafyllidis (Laboratory of Marine Sciences, University of Piraeus) 13/14